Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 3 - Sharin' the Love

I feel pretty good today. I'm exhausted, but I think that's a pretty standard thing these days. My body's doing lots of thinking about baby makin'. My body is also doing all kinds of things that I didn't know it could do at one time, but I'm down to being able to count all of my drugs on two hands (before I had to take off my socks too).

I was looking through my (huge) box of mail order injectable drugs today and realized they keep sending me crap! Every time I call them they send me more than enough of everything. I think I have enough 'sharps' to last a lifetime and a half.

That got me to thinking, maybe I should donate all of my unused needles and alcohol wipes to those less fortunate heroine addicts. I mean, come on, I'm not going to be able to single handedly stop them from shooting up - I might as well do the next best thing and make sure they're using clean needles. The problem is, I don't know how to get my items to them. Do I just leave them in a box on a seedy street corner? "Please Take if Needed" Do I take them to a homeless shelter? Do I get in good with the local meth lab? I mean, and really, I don't just want my sharps to go to just anyone - I want to make sure they're going to a good home, where the family will take care and love them.

...I guess I'll just keep them safe with me for a while until I figure out what to do with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment